If you want to create amazing craft projects with unique napkins, then The Napkin Club is your happy place! Hosted by Miss Tracy, The Napkin Club brings together unique napkin collections, creative inspiration, and creative community connection into one FABULOUS club!
Get on the Waitlist!
We’ll be opening the club very soon. Join the waitlist to be the first to know when we open. Spots are limited!
The Napkin Club
Here are just a few of the benefits you will receive as a Member of The Napkin Club:
- Each month YOU will receive a Unique assortment of Napkins hand-selected and curated by me, Miss Tracy! You will Love getting 15-18 individual napkins each a different style! Consider the fact that each napkin has 4 images on each folded section (x15 Napkins)…that gives you lots of Creative options to “Napkinize” with!
- FREE Shipping
- Fun Reveal Days of each month’s Unique Napkins
- Multiple workshops a month specially designed for Members featuring the Unique Napkin Bundle of that month!
- Access to The Napkin Club private DIY community on Facebook….YaY! Our own personal Hang Out!
- Shared Project Inspiration and Techniques by me related to our Napkins but also for the surfaces and “things” we will be “napkinizing”!
I have so much to share and teach you!
- Access to our NEW Club Hub (our NEW amazing Online Classroom Portal) So you can see all of the past workshops and tutorials also!!
- ALL for ONLY $24 a month – Processed on the 4th of each month
$24.00 on the 4th of each month
Cindy Myers McDaniel
Frequently Asked Questions
When will my napkin bundle ship?
We work to ship each monthly bundle between the 5th and 7th of each month. If you’ve signed up by the 3rd of the month, you should receive that monthly bundle after it ships. Be sure to watch your email for the tracking info.
How do I update my payment information?
You can make updates to your payment information anytime.
- Go to misstracycreates.com
- at the top of the page, click Member Login,
- after you login, choose Payment Method
- Here you will need to put your new card info in BEFORE you can delete the old card.
- Once you have added the new card check mark the little box that will transfer this payment information to your current subscriptions.
- After it has updated with the new card info, you should delete your old card, then you should be set!
If you need further assistance, please email email@example.com
Can I get a refund on my subscription?
Given the hand-selected and curated nature of our Club materials, we are unable to refund a monthly subscription that has already been billed. If you are having an issue, please reach out to our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I update my address?
It is best if you will send an email with your name, previous address, new address and any other information that might change (like a phone number or email address) to email@example.com. This information gets changed in several areas that would be missed if you change the information yourself.
How long will I have access to the private groups?
You will have access to the private Facebook group and Club Hub for each membership you’re a part of as long as you stay an active member! Upon cancellation, you will have access through the paid month. For example, if your payment was received on May 3, you cancel on May 15, you will have access through May 31.
What if I can’t make it to a live workshop?
No worries! We know that life gets busy sometimes. While we encourage all of our members to join live and participate in our crafty community, you can always watch the replay of any live workshops you’ve missed in the private Facebook group and the appropriate Club Hub!
What if I decide I no longer want to receive my subscription?
We hope that everyone finds creative value from any of our membership programs, but understand if things change or you need to take a break.
You can manage your subscription from your Member Login at any time. We have no contracts or cancellation fees. We ask that you cancel by the 1st of the month so we can process it prior to the renewal. Subscription renewals that have already been processed will be canceled the following month.
If you still need help, reach out to customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I want to stay in the group but not receive more napkins?
We have a subscription for you! It is a “bundle-less” subscription. You have the same privileges as a member receiving the napkins for a reduced rate of $20 per month. Please understand that your current subscription will be canceled. If you decide to begin receiving the bundle again, your price will be the going rate, no grandfathered rates are honored. If you are ready to switch or need more information, please email email@example.com