Transform the way that you spend time in your Bible with your God-given creative talents! The Faith Journaling Experience is a membership group where you will Explore the Bible surrounded by soul-sisters while learning new, creative journaling techniques.
My mission is to guide and help you Believe in your own unique creative talents and encourage you to create with confidence so that your love of God and His word continues to Grow!
This group is a special community! A community where we love and encourage one another as we enjoy the blessings of The Faith Journaling Experience together!!
There are NO Contracts or Cancellation Fees.
You can cancel anytime before the 1st of the following month.
The Faith Journaling Experience
What is a Heart of Worship? What are the differents ways in which I can Worship? And why is Worship so important? These are just a few of the questions that we will be asking and leaning into during our NEW Series! Come join me and start the year off right in a place where you can learn all about the wonderful experience of Faith Journaling! It’s never too late to start something NEW!
As a member of The Faith Journaling Experience you will receive:
- Devotionals and custom Design Printables that you can download and print to the size of your Bible Pages.
- Access to a private group on Facebook. Our own personal space to share, create, and connect with soul-sisters!
- Weekly LIVES with Miss Tracy every Monday night at 7pm CDT
- Special Journaling Nights and Technique Nights to further deepen your faith through creativity!
- Access to our Club Hub, an online classroom library. You will have access to all current and past workshops, videos, etc.
- A community of Soul Sisters and Prayer Warriors to connect with! All ready to uplift you and encourage you!
- All for only $27 a month – Processed on the 3rd of each month
$27.00 on the 3rd of each month
Priscilla Brown Mahoney
Frequently Asked Questions
Will anything be shipped to me?
All content for this group is online in the private Facebook group. The content is in jpg and pdf format so you can print to size what works best for you.
How do I update my payment information?
You can make updates to your payment information anytime.
- Go to misstracycreates.com
- at the top of the page, click Member Login,
- after you login, choose Payment Method
- Here you will need to put your new card info in BEFORE you can delete the old card.
- Once you have added the new card check mark the little box that will transfer this payment information to your current subscriptions.
- After it has updated with the new card info, you should delete your old card, then you should be set!
If you need further assistance, please email email@example.com
Can I get a refund on my subscription?
Given the nature of our Club, we are unable to refund a monthly subscription that has already been billed. If you are having an issue, please reach out to our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I update my address?
It is best if you will send an email with your name, previous address, new address and any other information that might change (like a phone number or email address) to email@example.com. This information gets changed in several areas that would be missed if you change the information yourself.
How long will I have access to the private groups?
You will have access to the private Facebook group and Club Hub for each membership you’re a part of as long as you stay an active member! Upon cancellation, you will have access through the paid month. For example, if your payment was received on May 3, you cancel on May 15, you will have access through May 31.
What if I can’t make it to a live workshop?
No worries! We know that life gets busy sometimes. While we encourage all of our members to join live and participate in our crafty community, you can always watch the replay of any live workshops you’ve missed in the private Facebook group and the appropriate Club Hub!
What if I decide I no longer want to receive my subscription?
We hope that everyone finds creative value from any of our membership programs, but understand if things change or you need to take a break.
You can manage your subscription from your Member Login at any time. We have no contracts or cancellation fees. We ask that you cancel by the 1st of the month so we can process it prior to the renewal. Subscription renewals that have already been processed will be canceled the following month.
If you still need help, reach out to customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org