Calling all creatives and fabric-enthusiasts! If you’re looking for a monthly way to keep the gorgeous fabric flowing AND actually creating something unique with it, then The Fabric Fan Club is the perfect fit for you.
Get on the Waitlist!
We’ll be opening the club very soon. Join the waitlist to be the first to know when we open. Spots are limited!
The Fabric Fan Club
When you join the club, you’ll receive these fab-tastic benefits:
- A hand-selected specialty bundle of fabrics (6 designer fat quarters) every month PLUS free shipping for domestic orders. These fabrics are hand selected by Miss Tracy just for her members!
- Access to our Private Facebook Group to hang out with others in our crafty community! This is where all the fun takes place! Miss Tracy goes LIVE every Thursday Night at 7pm CDT in the group.
- Sew & Tell Workshops and Fabric Fun Workshops – Making things from the fabrics you receive each month. Any Templates or Guides that Miss Tracy creates will be provided to you to print.
- Access to our NEW Club Hub! An Online Classroom Library to view past or present workshops, techniques, and previous lives!
- You can purchase extra fabric and fabrics from past bundles while supplies last.
- You get to be a part of an amazing community of other Fabric Lovers! Prepare to make great friends in this group!
- ALL for ONLY $32 a month – Processed on the 3rd of each month
$32.00 on the 3rd of each month
Laura Bray Hibbard
Frequently Asked Questions
When will my fabric bundle ship?
We work to ship each monthly bundle between the 5th and 7th of each month. If you’ve signed up by the 3rd of the month, you should receive that monthly bundle after it ships. Be sure to watch your email for the tracking info.
How do I update my payment information?
You can make updates to your payment information anytime.
- Go to misstracycreates.com
- at the top of the page, click Member Login,
- after you login, choose Payment Method
- Here you will need to put your new card info in BEFORE you can delete the old card.
- Once you have added the new card check mark the little box that will transfer this payment information to your current subscriptions.
- After it has updated with the new card info, you should delete your old card, then you should be set!
If you need further assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I get a refund on my subscription?
Given the nature of our Club, we are unable to refund a monthly subscription that has already been billed. If you are having an issue, please reach out to our Customer Support at email@example.com
How can I update my address?
It is best if you will send an email with your name, previous address, new address and any other information that might change (like a phone number or email address) to firstname.lastname@example.org. This information gets changed in several areas that would be missed if you change the information yourself.
How long will I have access to the private groups?
You will have access to the private Facebook group and Club Hub for each membership you’re a part of as long as you stay an active member! Upon cancellation, you will have access through the paid month. For example, if your payment was received on May 3, you cancel on May 15, you will have access through May 31.
What if I can’t make it to a live workshop?
No worries! We know that life gets busy sometimes. While we encourage all of our members to join live and participate in our crafty community, you can always watch the replay of any live workshops you’ve missed in the private Facebook group and the appropriate Club Hub!
What if I decide I no longer want to receive my subscription?
We hope that everyone finds creative value from any of our membership programs, but understand if things change or you need to take a break.
You can manage your subscription from your Member Login at any time. We have no contracts or cancellation fees. We ask that you cancel by the 1st of the month so we can process it prior to the renewal. Subscription renewals that have already been processed will be canceled the following month.
If you still need help, reach out to customer service at email@example.com
What if I want to stay in the group but not receive more fabric?
We have a subscription for you! It is a ”bundle-less” subscription. You have the same privileges as a member receiving the napkins for a reduced rate of $20 per month. Please understand that your current subscription will be canceled. If you decide to begin receiving the bundle again, your price will be the going rate, no grandfathered rates are honored. If you are ready to switch or need more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org